TERMS & CONDITIONS :
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED BELOW ARE IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. BY AGREEING TO PURCHASE FROM trudentonline.com YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Your use of this website to make purchases from trudentonline.com indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. ‘Customer’ is the person who purchases from TRUDENT INTERNATIONAL; it is also referred to as “you”.
1. Title to the goods remains that of trudentonline.com until you have paid for them. Title will pass to you once the goods are paid for in full and any and all payments have been cleared by any relevant banking process. Orders made by you for products on this website are not binding on trudentonline.com until accepted by us.
2. All prices and transactions are processed in respective currencies mentioned on the website.
3. trudentonline.com reserves the right to make changes to this website and its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
4. trudentonline.com will not accept liability for failure of service by your internet service provider or any other third party service provider.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to ensure that information on this website is accurate, but makes no assurances as to the accuracy of the information. trudentonline.com accepts no liability for an errors or omissions contained on this website.
6. trudentonline.com reserves the right not to allow changes to any order after it has accepted that order.
1. trudentonline.com will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of this website. Limitation of liability is extended but not limited to negligence, direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to loss of data, profit or any other loss however caused from your use of this website.
2. trudentonline.com will not be held responsible where your account or computer or any other web enabled device is used without your consent. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account and access to your computer or device. It is your responsibility to keep your credit card details secure and not to reveal your details to permit unauthorized use.
3. trudentonline.com provide a limited “money-back guarantee” return on goods.
4. To make a return claim, trudentonline.com can arrange pick-up of the goods and charge your account the cost of shipping otherwise return of goods can be arranged at your own accord. Please contact us by Telephone or email in the event of a return claim where we will attempt to resolve your issue. The product must be returned in its original packaging, with all contents as shipped.
5. Our office must be contacted prior to returning or claiming a return on any item.
6. For detailed information you can read our Refund and Return Policy.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
1.We will deliver your products to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation unless other special arrangements are made and agreed to by us.
2. All items will be delivered by a receipted delivery which will require a signature from you confirming receipt of these goods.
3. trudentonline.com will make every effort to deliver your purchase according to the estimated delivery times however, we do not guarantee in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control that we will deliver within this time frame.
4. Once your order is received, it will be dispatched within 24 hours. Depending on your location, orders may take up to 7 days to deliver.
5. All parcels/packages are delivered by renowned 3rd party Courier services. Shipping costs are estimated by the size and weight of your entire order and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
6. trudentonline.com will provide freight free delivery* for orders over the specified amount but are only applicable per delivery address.(Only applicable in India)
7. trudentonline.com reserves the right to make changes to the freight-free policy without notice.
1. The site retains the email address of people who send emails when purchasing products for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used for marketing purposes.
2.The site also retains an email address of people who join up to the “Email Statement or Email Catalogue” for the purpose of sending Catalogue and Statements via Email. They are stored in a secure area within the site database and may be used for marketing purposes.
3. A record of your visit logs the following information for statistical purposes – the user’s IP address, the date and time of the visit to the website, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous website visited and the type of browser used. No attempt will be made to identify an end user or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the sites usage statistics.
4. When purchasing from trudentonline.com, your financial details are passed through a secure server using a 128-bit SSL encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party. It’s a security policy.
Customer Service Policy
1. trudentonline.com is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are within 1 -7 business days. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.